Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random though of the moment:

Who says cancers are friggin compatible with scorpios?! I'm gunna kill all the astrologers!! I friggin cannot communicate with scorpios. I can only get friggin attracted and not friggin communicate so how is that friggin fair?! I so friggin tried but i so friggin failed.. sob.. all of them are friggin the same.. friggin charmers yt friggin heartbreakers and i am friggin pathetic.. sob~~

Note** just thought of sth that made me wrote this..

Sigh, not that i'm actually attracted to any new scorpies. Just that i recalled conversations with JWY, my relationship with him, talks with Jehleng (this one is just attracted, just wanna be friends but oso cant communicate), only ah wei is slightly better (fortunately) because he does popped up at gd times.. =) bt then in actual life when we do meet up for gatherings, we dont speak too much either.. LOL!

I so friggin cannot talk to people i like, for what friggin reason i couldn't friggin fathom.. sobs..

Ah well, i guess i can't really blame all the scorpios.. i guess i meet dudes of other diff horoscopes that i like it'll still be the same..

Sucker for handsome dudes but when will u learn that u are nt capable of because u'll turn mute or extra stupid when u meet one.. ?!

Guess I'm from planet ZZZZZZ . ToT

currently listening to Vitas.. =) soothing.. ^o^

Forget wadever i wrote above since they are meant to be cut from my forever 'hu si luan xiang' head and be pasted here. now the space in my head is being replaced by my fave songs..

Vitas o vitas~~ XD
Ah shin o ah shin~ <3

累了吗?问问你~ 累了吗?问自己~(阿信- 累了)
yes, ah shin, i'm kinda tired XD i think i'm going to bed..

Sweet dreams world, Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.