Thursday, April 7, 2011

I had a chat with mom just now.. I asked if dad mentioned anything about him... She says she finds it weird that dad didn't question anything about him nor asked about his occupation or education and stuff for he showed an extremely different reaction when it comes to the previous guy. He seems to dislike Shyr Haw so much. Maybe it's because dad knows we are still currently friends or does he? He seems to know that he went along to Damai yet he gave me permission to go for that one night trip. I don't know what to think. Is it a good sign or a bad one? He did mention once if i liked him though. I was taken by surprise. I smiled but did not answer. I just panicked a little that he even said his name, ok, his nickname, not his name. It's probably easier to remember that why he said it without difficulties. It's just that he used to call Zelt, Mikhael, no matter how many times i said Mikhael is his brother! and he didn't even wanna know Shyr Haw's name and just called him that guy, that guy....

Yes, I do like him. He's different. He not prince charming nor Mr gorgeous but there is something about him that makes him special. He is not pushy and tries to be understanding all the time. I tell him I am busy and I cant go out too often and he accepts it. I told him my reason for not accepting him right away a month ago and he said it's ok, he'll wait. He did push his luck and asked a few more times but when I asked for more time he said he could still wait. I don't know how patient he can be but I am not ready, and I doubt dad is too. I don't wanna create another commotion at home over boyfriends that soon. Dad has so much on his plate already. With grandma's medication fees costing more than my whole diploma and degree fees put together. Considering he still have to pay for both my bro and my education fees and also the fixing of damaged roofs thanks to termites infestation.

I don't know if he's Mr Right though. I'm still kinda freaked out from my previous experiences and feared that good things just won't last. He seems persistent, patient and caring. I felt more natural around him in a way that I am not completely mute around him. OK, I gotta admit, he is kinda cheerful and talkative all the time so i needn't worry about being too quiet. I like how he reacts and how he expresses himself, very funny, very genuine, I don't know. I could tell him anything, going all excited. all worked up, tell him I am upset and he wouldn't come telling me I am acting like an immature kid and that I shouldn't behave that way or it's my fault.

It has been a month and a day since he confessed. A month seemed like a taboo for me because things always change right after that. I'll see how it goes. Waiting for my wake up call at 830 later today.. teehee!!!

Still have tons of work undone.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna die so soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.