Sunday, August 14, 2011

Have anyone ever felt this way... looking back on old photos that u stumbled across and start reminiscing the past? But no.. well, this isn't the point. I have a good life now, with someone who cares a lot about me. But looking back, I somehow miss it all and wish those moments would have lasted. It ache inside to think how I did not fully enjoy those times like it were the last. I kept thinking that we still have plenty of time and turned out we didn't have all the time in the world. Missing in most of the pictures where everyone is in, why was I too tired to enjoy back then? With him with my Limkokwing pals back in semester 1, I thought we have plenty of time to spend together, but it was never the same now. And being out of all those pictures all I have were memories left in my head. With him, why did I care about mistakes, why did u I care about conflict? We could have had the time of our lives. But those are lessons learnt that I could only apply now, with what I have now, with the person whom I meant something to, and someone whom I could learn to fully treasure for the rest of my life. It's just that I hate myself for having such thoughts at times, about what if there is still us - you and me. A silly thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.