Sigh, most of the time when u were hurtful and letting me down, I often decide to not stand up for myself and force the feeling aside because I rather keep a friend. I still carry on trusting. I try to reflect and blame myself instead for being too dependent on friends and even try less to ask help in case I'm said to be mafan. I dono why but I am very sensitive with this word. Previous KL trip was a nightmare because I couldn't help but rely on friends and the more I tried to be less troublesome the more I bring trouble and slowing people down.
Today, my temper got the better of me, I couldnt keep it inside so I let out some of my feelings and I know I will be seen as a bad person now. But I tried to keep myself in the most rational way possible.. I never wanted to start a fight or be harsh cz it is hurting inside too... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.