Monday, April 19, 2010

His relationship status is single. I just noticed. Hmm.. been wanting to just tell him he can change if he wants but couldn't bring myself to do it. Guess i needn't have to worry at all.. but still i feel kinda upset.. I know I m selfish.. Well, i dont feel like changing mine so I'll just leave it that way.. Probably just choose to get stuck there, not wanting to move on yet. I dont want any questions either. Not during the holidays when I'm too free. I hate the holidays!!!

Wei Rong's status had changed to engaged few days ago too.. I wanted to congratulate him but i can't bring myself to do it either. Another selfish act? mayb. It's not like i m putting any hope or that i'm still crazy over him. It's just he's an important part of my past edi.. Being after a forever too out of reach guy for 3 years or more..he is not someone u can just forget that he exists. nor not care about his current happenings. Sigh..

Stupid holidays!!!! KIM!!!!!!!!! T^T AH PEK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmhmm~~ ok le la.. wrong time to emo.. later kacau ppl's test..

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.