Sunday, April 18, 2010

Suddenly emo~

emo~~ phailed person~~ haih~~

Haih~~ stopped busying i feel a little lost already. It's not that i have no assignments to do, i still have tons. It's just that the coming holidays are making me quite lazy and I dunno where to start either. I want to finish all my assignments.. get busy everyday so that all i can think about is work n rest after i get extremely tired. but my energy is depleting.. i get so tired very soon i don't even have the mood to do~ Shit. T^T

I miss my rabbit~ didn't manage to get a good picture of my sad rabbit and handed him in to Allan edi~ Sad.. that rabbit is just so me~ I put all my feelings into it, especially the main panel.. Haih~ Allan seems to like it.. forturnately. Cz i have put everything into it. but i dunno if he's happy with my stupid journal.. but hey~ I did not sleep to finish up both!! =.=

here he is!













I forgot to take a picture of the rabbit in a cage.. pek chek~~ owes so careless~~ never do well in anything!

The journal cover!




Sigh~~ Lost again~ feeling kinda empty~ for wad reason i dono~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.