Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bing Bing seems very xin fu with his gal.. hehe! so happy~~ luckily din follow heart go kl study just because i wanna meet him n the rest of fruity gang.. XD missed the time i stayed up late in meetoto singing for fruity when bing bing asks and following bing bing, mostly i call mooney, around the place just to listen to his voice.. Don't get me wrong.. he don't really sing well, but i like it when he spoke.. N my fruity family are really a bunch of lovable n crazy bunch of fruits.. Really missed those times when i would sit n front of the pc and chuckled everytime they do o say sth funny.. he usually requested di yi ge qing cheng (lee hom) when i don't have anything to sing.. teehee!

Bing Bing was somewhat memorable in a sense that I've never had feelings for someone i know online even tho it's just a crush and he was a first, n so far is still the only one. Haha!It sounds stupid but really I miss those times.. I remember i'd sleep late because he's be around still according to UK time and would wake up real early to 'see' him to bed because it would be bed time around 7 in UK.. ahahha! I remembered sending msgs to UK just to chat, calling him twice, to wake him up so that he wont be late for his exam (he requested).. I don't mind tho, my credit always accumulate because i hardly spend them. N plus i get to hear his sexy sleepy voice.. LOL!

He's not engdao like all my other crushes, and i do mind at first, bt then did not anymore after that.. He's a sweet guy, to his friends and now his girl friend too.. Ok, so rich guy can do anything u say.. bt haha.. it's the thought that touched me.. I don't have the privilege of cz to deserve such treatment.. ahahha! I remember he sent bao bei (our fruity gang leader) a teddy all the way from UK to Selangor to comfort her because her daddy passed away and she was so very upset. oh, n i think he find a boutique near his gal's house to send her a bunch of roses on valentines day.. XD.. i dono what other stuff he did for her.. bt i guess they are all nice stuff.. I remember him being a protective guy too.. standing up for his friends n loved ones.. Got really pissed when someone crossed his friends..

well, that was all in form 6.. haha!! now i don't meetoto anymore.. and even if i go in, those fruities aren't around like they used to anymore.. beautiful moments don't last.. but only so would one appreciate it i guess..

I wrote this because I just visited his profile.. Remembered those good old times.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.