Have u ever say YAY!! single is good and then some bloody guy come barging into your heart the next minute? If it's some random person it won't be a problem, cause you were never friends to begin with and u don't lose much if things go bad or if they don't like u back cz after he broke ur heart things go back to where they are when u don't know him (nt completely tho). But what if, the person is an important friend? What if he don't feel the same? What if things went bad between you? You'll lose not only the person u love, but also a very good friend. How can anyone bear with such lost. I thought for sometime before putting this in. I find myself getting really ridiculous. Once I say something, life just have to prove me wrong.
I've talked to wying wying about it earlier.. cz only her will find it not funny and understands.. she told me to wait n see.. let time prove it.. N that it needs the right person, right time, and right place to make it work.
I talked about it with Wei Yong too today.. and he told me his stuff.. it's been so long since we have so much to talk about.. I'm really glad.. I chose him because he's someone very important too and he doesn't know the person to judge.
I guess I've really fought the feeling long enuf, trying so hard to make it go away. I thought I've passed the test last semester and that the feeling was temporary.. But I was so wrong, so very wrong.. Now, this semester, the feelings came back, even stronger than ever. Stronger than what I've ever felt with other people I've liked in the past.
I guess it served me right. I've been a horrible person. Now it's my turn. I accept it. I have stopped fighting the feelings and accept the fact that i do like him.. He probably notice the changes. I hope no one else did.. Sure it will sound funny to them..
Now I dono what to do.. I assume he still likes her.. N I'm no match.. I'm lost.. Really.. Wish i could read his mind..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.