Friday, December 25, 2009

Hehe!! I thought I'm unable to get out of the house yesterday, but is fortunately saved by my baby. Actually I don't mind not going out, but then if he asks, it's a wholly different story.. Sorry la friends, I'm biased de mar.. XD LOL actually I plan to go countdown with Yhan, XY and Kim, but then I'm not allowed to drive to The Spring on an Xmas eve night. Frankly I'm not allowed to drive to any shopping malls that is bound to have traffic jams regardless day o night because my driving skills is not to be trust. BUT the problem is, father will always complain that I don't want to learn or practise driving when he himself wouldn't let me try. =.=" Memang banyak macam. So, the plan was cancel and I informed the rest. Kim seems happy enough not to go, just as I'm kinda relieved I don't have to drive (at the same time frustrated too, cause I don't like to say I cant after I said yes and I did that too often because of daddy overprotectiveness or his last minute change of mind) but I'm sorry for yhan cz she wouldnt be able to get the Nicole dress she wanted. XY will have other plans definately if we cancel, cause it's very hard to picture her spending a Xmas eve night or an Xmas night at home so I'm not really worried. Then Bie called me and asked me if I want to go to The Spring. I screamed after I hung up. LOL! Went around The Spring and stopped at Gasoline for a drink. Sibeh sweet the drinks! Supposed to go and quench our thirst, we ended up getting more thirsty, at least i felt so. I don't like drinks that are too sweet. We went home before the countdown even started to avoid traffic congestions after the event, but it does not matter at all because I get to spend 2 hours with Bie, which I did not expect. XD I dont remember celebrating Xmas.. This year might be different. Hope i can meet him again today, cause I have something important to do. HeHe.

*Dear lord, Please let me meet him later today and hope he likes what I have for him, Amen.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.