I know that she still remains at a special place in your heart. I can't change that fact and I won't force you to. It's just that I cant help feeling a little down when i see things that are related to all the good times both of you had. I didn't want to write this down but then it's my diary. You asked me once whether i mind if you talk about her. I said I wasn't. It was true that time when I answered you. But that feeling started to change as I spend more time with you. Maybe it's because I grow to care more and more about you each day and is afraid of losing you.
It's okay if you wanna talk about her though because it's difficult not to. I still want to be your listener. Just sometimes if I tend to get a little moody over certain things (not everything) related to her, I hope you understand. =)
It's nice going out with you again. Though you say that you don't like it when it's too quiet, I like the quiet moments with you when I can just sit there and look at you. It's good to have you with me. And now, I miss you already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.