Friday, October 1, 2010

The same old me. Haha! I know the answer, I know it'll hurt, I know but I just had to have proof. I get it now, the feeling sucks so much I don't feel like doing anything but sleep and never have to face the world again.

I have 2 days to go back to normal. 2 days to put everything behind me. 2 days to fix the damage. 2 phacking days to get back to the soulless and cold blooded me. Perhaps it's a blessing. After him, I guess there wouldn't be anyway i could open up to anyone anymore, at least not in school. There are no more possibilities and I can probably finish my studies in peace.

When it comes to this, I have to say FML~ Nothing could bring me more down that this issue. It's not like it's only happened once.. It happens all the time. I should be immune to it by now but i'm still not. Maybe this is bloody last. Last!!

This will be my last post about this stuff, to get rid of it from my head that is.

Another prayer:
Dear Lord, help me pass this test. Within two days or less, help me get it over with this. So when Monday comes everything will be like it was before. No more feelings, no what so ever. Help me stay strong, and to face him and everything bravely. Amen..

Faced it, he kinda just became Wei Yong no.2..

FML~ Why must it be you of all people.. Why? Haih~~~ I dowan I dowan.. Turn back time please..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.