Friday, October 15, 2010

Sometimes i really hate u but.. ah well.. i know u already for who u really are and i still.. really zi tao ku chi.. but i guess i'll go back to normal real soon.. for my sake, for ur sake, for our friendship.. make it easier for all of us.. i m pushing the feeling really really really deep deep deep inside until i myself cant find it.. we are definitely better off friends.. n friends we shall be.. I've let u know my feelings, I've at least tried, so like wying say, i have no regrets like i have with wei rong.. I did at least make my feelings clear.. n i have an answer.. eventhough i would really wanna ask if u have even the slightest feeling.. but i guess it wouldn't be necessary since ur answer would still be the same..

Realistic, no candy coated words, cold, unemotional, I'd say, weird enough, all these i hate about you, are also the reasons i really like about you.. Sigh.. i dono la.. bt felt like u are now purposely being mean.. it's ok tho.. i get a pay back.. since i do not actually treat ppl who like me but i don't like in return real nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.