Dang!! I hate it when u start to look so good. ='( Really~
Anyway~ MIkhael's blog~~ touching.. Kinda what I felt deep inside.. science student but no good in science.. then i went to form 6 to please my dad. Rejected UTM, USM and a scholarship and pursued a diploma in LKW in GD. Went alone, and I dont socialize well either. Met Sha n Desmond, 2 of my first frens around. One, i took the courage to smile at and who smiled back and i went to sit next to( Sha ), the other Desmond, who sat next to me and I borrowed a pen from and whom I was arranged into the same group for orientation finale with. Desmond din giv me a good first impression, the way he talks n the way he looks, proud n kinda like everyone owed him money. I eventually enjoyed having him and sha as company, and then sha got to know lilian, whom i eventually get to know as well. The intergreted project brought mikhael n gaowu, n kee yuen into the group. Some friendship shattered due to group work, but ours were strengthened. Not to mention I met someone special along the way though it did not went on as I would have wished n prayed hard for, and enjoyed a short but beautiful first love, something i've least expected. Nevertheless, I still earned a bunch of great friends and is now torn between sha n derrick, who wishes to stay in diploma, and desmond, lilian, mikhael n gaowu, who would be pursuing their degree. I havent make my decision. but will eventually part with either side of the gang. Like what desmond said.. if we have really strong bonds of friendship, we wont part. But life tends to not go the way we want it to be. We will have different timetables, busy schedules, make different new friends that the gap between us will be further divided. I hope even after this semester, we would still go for lunch together.. hang out during weekends or holidays together having fun like how we always did. Thanks guys, for everything. I never thought I would be part of a gang with such wonderful friends. HUgs everyone~ =')
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:'( We already felt like leaving each other even though there is still more than a half semester to go. Sigh. T.T The same feeling when I left PLKN. :(
ReplyDelete:'(
ReplyDelete