School life why sibeh boh eng this sem har? =( u know i'm not used to it? it's only an extra 1 subject compared to last year. Considering how lucky we are for not having a Malaysian Studies teacher this sem. If not, hoiya.. 7 subjects this semester.. Siao si bo? Brain still si beh rusty.. Ideas not coming in as much or as fast as I like. and well, i dun see much improvement in me.. Kept drawing the same old "cute stuff" which i guess people will tend to get tired of sooner or later. It's probably a good thing to have all our teachers changed too.. so that they wont get tired of ur very similar works.. Last semester only 2 course with lots of weekly assignments, this semester we have 5 and sometimes all 6 subjects with assignments.. Wahlao~~
Lately addicted to Jay Sean's maybe.
Beep Beep Oh Look Now There Goes My Phone
And Once Again I'm Just Hoping it's A Text From You
[Bridge:]
It Aint Right I Read Your Messages Twice Thrice
Four Times A Night it's True
Everyday I Patiently Wait
Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway
Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real
As Knowing I Wasn't Waiting In Vain
[Chorus:]
And Maybe it's True I'm Caught Up On You
Maybe There's A Chance That Your Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe I'm Wrong, it's All In My Head
Maybe We're Afraid of Words We Both Haven't Said
[Verse 2:]
I'm Always Connected Online
Hooked on Facebook All The Time
Hoping You've Checked My Profile
Just Can't Help Wondering Why You Play It Cool
cz I'm Hopelessly Fallen For You
Every Night On The Phone and I
Flirt With You And I Know That You Like It Girl
All Jokin Aside What You Say You And I
Come Out And Say What Were Trying To Hide
[Chorus:]
And Maybe it's True I'm Caught Up On You
Maybe There's A Chance That Your Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe I'm Wrong, it's All In My Head
Maybe We're Afraid of Words We Both Haven't Said
Like I really Want You
I Think I Need You
Baby I Miss You
I'm Thinking Of You (x2)
[Chorus:]
And Maybe it's True I'm Caught Up On You
Maybe There's A Chance That Your Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe I'm Wrong, it's All In My Head
Maybe We're Afraid of Words We Both Haven't Said (x2)
Maybe it's True
I'm Caught Up On You (Like I really Want You)
Maybe I'm Wrong
Baby I Miss You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.