Monday, May 10, 2010
haih~ syn said hello at fb as usual asking what i am doing. Replied the usual as well because that's what I always do when she asks. Fb and homework. Hmm but this time i asked something extra. Which i find difficult to answer her reply. I said, "How are you? So long didn't see you already. (bad example cz it's kinda broken, shit!)" and she said go my home la. I got stuck there, then replied a 'haha' hoping she wouldn't ask further.. and she said go~ Doesn't feel right anymore, going to his house, unless it's for assignments or under invitation from mikhael which is also weird. But then I just said, "maybe next time. When I am not so busy" Kinda keh kiang a bit in asking too much. T^T"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.