Saturday, February 27, 2010

Had a really busy day today. Went photo shooting with XY and Kim at Permai. Kim brought her admirer "Mr. Chai" XD. Bie brought his cousin and cousin's friend along. So envy them can be so natural in front of the camera while I feel thoroughly ridiculous. I feel like wood. =.=" Weather was hot and XY wasn't very patient and I got kinda frustrated and felt useless at the same time plus kinda mad at myself for not able to go near him and talk properly and him kinda occupied and not much chance to talk. Manyak barang. I know I know. I'm very susah punya orang~ Then we left Permai kinda late and I'm late for practice at San Sheng and got 2 phone calls from desmond, shouting. =.=" I wasn't really in a great mood *blames weather* and having people shouting at me made it all worse. I was scold kepo~ another word I dislike besides 'hiao' when I'm not being such at all. I know he was stress and I felt bad about being late &*blames bad mood*. I'm partly helping XY and because I'm not all that decent, part of my motive is to see more of Bie before we both get real busy when school starts.

Sweating like hell after one last practice at san sheng. Took another bath, but starts sweating again soon after that so I sat alone looking at other performers practicing, trying not to move so much. After that, we changed and prepare ourselves. I did my eyeliner and mascara while hui yin help me with my eye shadows. Yuen Hau did my blush and powder. Desmond did my hair. I have to admit, it's kinda nice to have people doing my hair for me. I owes like having my hair washed at salons though it only happens once a year when I go straighten my hair. Desmond is kinda nice in some cases lol! Kinda like a bro. Like the one I have at home. Gets on your nerves sometimes, kacau you or laugh at you at other times and can be nice and caring to you when they feel like it. Haha!! I did not dare to eat before the performance because I dun wan tummy to get upset. But after the dance macam gastric ki.

Lance came. That day, after our photo shooting session, I told him I need to rush to temple when he asked if I wanna go eat. Then he ask if I'm buddhist, I said no. He asked what I'm doing there I said helping a friend cause I feel very paisei to tell people I go learn dancing. =o= But then I reluctantly admit what I was up to and he asks if he could go see. Didn't expect him to really go until he sounded serious today. He went to 2 wrong temples tim. My phone battery was flat so I couldn't answer any call or reply any msg. Was too busy and did not get a chance to talk much. Couldn't find him in the crowd either and I was worried that desmond or hui yin will leave early so I hastily borrowed a phone from hui yin when I found her and called dad to fetch me home. Did not watch till the end. Teok say bo xim tim. Hahah!

Father was being nice though I made him wait outside because I didn't know he reached due to a flat battery. Maybe he knows I'm tired for being busy whole day so he is more concerned bout me not eating or getting rests that he saved his usual nagging. Told me there's still fish left. Asked me to take a bath and sleep in his room for awhile because he's going out again and mom had switched on the air conditioner. X)

The dance was I ok I guess cause the applause was kinda loud. I kinda lost balance at a part where I have to stand on one leg because my leg was shaking badly. Not very cun in certain parts but as a first timer overall should be ok gok gua.. Nid to see video to know. >< The make up was ok. Not as scary as expected.

Had a chat with Bie. =)

Now, I'm dead beat. Following XY up to Siniawan tomorrow. Take a look at daddy's hometown. Haha!! See XY photo shooting. Shun bian go meet meet wei rong. XD Needs rest badly. Good night world. Sweet dreams Bie~ Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.