Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Haih~ Tired day.. Didb't even have a chance to sit and rest since morning.

Woke up at 830 to prepare for school. Registered and got my timetable. 6 subjects, the timetable looks kinda packed.

Then went to Bie's after having lunch with siang, lian, vincent, n desmond. Went to take my art stuff that I left at his house and go kacau kacau him oso. Wanna hug hug him before I leave but Sigh~ Then realized barang no ambik and turned back again. Took my stuff and went home. I asked him if he wants to go Permai and Bie said he can make it. =) but he complains too early~ Haha!

Ate lunch and was nearly late for my appointment with Lance. He asked me if I could be his model. He wanna get some practice and I agree. I mean, not many people will ask me that cause I am ms not photogenic. And sure enough, the ms not photogenic is a noob model. He told me 200++ pics only 31 usable. Sobs Sobs.. Too rigid.. wrong clothing oso.. Haha!

After the session ended. Rushed home, bathed and father drop me at san sheng. Knees tambah a few o ches again. =( costume show tummy tim. All fatss~~ upsetting but at least I'm not the only one.. XD Had a drink with desmond, shao liang and you qiang before heading home. Gonna take a bath after I finish this and maybe get a good night's sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.