Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pictures from last night:



my baju that night

me and desmond

Taken today~ ^^ due to boredom~ XD


Sit opposite them and cincai snap.

XY during photo shooting




Another scene with diff clothes
I changed view~ now taking on their side..


XY taking photos (sampai baju pun lasap ki)

Looked up and saw a bird. Lots of those flying around.
Another bird joined, showing me it's pigu =.="
Kinda dark the pics.

Noob pics taken haha.. for fun and to pass time.


Celaka!! Today SI BEH hot!! =.="

Went to Siniawan zuo bai. But was better than the day before at Permai. Why? Because I bukan model so I don't need to feel ridiculous when I'm of not much help, TeeHee!!

Oh! Wei Rong is still so shiny, nice, funny and his laughter is still the same. But somehow we can't go back to when we first knew each other in Arang. Maybe different paths taken, had a different life and different friends. So our topic wasn't so mutual anymore. Sigh~ but still it's nice to get to see an old friend, also a VVIP in my life. Asked XY to take a picture of us at McD for remembrance. Don't know when will next time be. Haha!! Fourth Picture taken with him.. =)

XY's another model is a new face. Attractive too but kinda short. A mix with beautiful eyes, lashes that curls upwards. Nice~ Look fierce and a bit bad boy bad boy look. XD but has a very bright and nice smile. =) He looked a bit like Andrew Lee from Batu Lintang. Hahah!

Kim sick so no one teman me. A bit bored and very hot but still ok. I'm in a patient mood today ba.

Lance asked me if I could do some photo shooting today last night but I'm already following XY.. So I said maybe next time.. Hahah!

Just now he said something about dip hair in kolam n flip with water.. Siao! KOLAM WATER wor~ at Matang wildlife sana pulak! ><

Last night was good. I got too exhausted that I slept so soundly. Something I haven't felt for a very long time. Wish tonight will be the same. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.