Friday, February 5, 2010

Miss teddy. Looks like I still need him. Though he isn't as effective as he used to be I'm still not ready to let him go. I realised the hours dragged longer as I lay awake at nights without dear teddy. But then I've already tried this long without teddy, trying to break the habit of being too dependant on him to get to sleep and if I stop now I'll be hugging a teddy for life. I want teddy to last. I want to keep teddy forever. But if I hug him every night he's bound to get ruined and smelly and dirty and will be thrown away. For the dear teddy and for myself, I have to stay strong.

I shouldn't be reading books at night before bed anymore. No matter how boring the book is, as long as it is a story book, my curiosity is too overpowering to not finish the book. Sigh~ I'm a cat, not a pig. And curiosity kills a cat. Haha! Cats are kinda curious, selfish, and you will notice they can easily find the best and most comfortable spot in the room to settle down. They can laze around just about anywhere and they enjoy being pampered by their owners. I'm think I'm kinda like that too. Cats are also very quite protective of themselves, careful enough to keep a safe distance from strangers or possible dangers yet not too far for who knows, you might get a new friend. Hahah! But then cats are stealthy, quick alert. It's a pity I don't poses those qualities. That's why I'm a garfield. Haha! Just not as evil as he is. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.