Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Will Wying and Al get together again? She really needs him I guess. Al, do you feel the same? You took the trouble sending her a bday msg though careless enough to leave out ur name. Or was that done purposely to get her to reply you? Too bad the msg didn't went through. You know, I've been wondering about your feelings for her. I did asked you long time ago but I know I wouldn't get an answer from you. Because I know you, and you wont reveal unless if Wying asks you in person. Haha! Wying says she doesn't deserve you cz you are too good. But I think both of you are very good and deserve each other. That break up was something I definitely did not and never expected until it happened.

I feel really horrible that as your best friend, wying, you couldn't share all ur worries and problems and sadness and ur quarrels with him with me. If it weren't for the fact that you worry about getting me hurt because I used to have feelings for Al too I would've been able to be there for you. I didn't understand and was hurt you shared everything with XY instead until I told you about my feelings and knew the reason why you did not choose me to be ur listener. It's probably because of my behaviour earlier on when I first knew you were both together. I kinda find it hard to accept that time because I had asked both of you constantly about your feelings for each other before I let myself in more deeply but both of you denied it. So I let myself in only to find out. But I wasn't mad for too long my dears, for I still want you both as my friends. What is there to gain if I turn my back on both of you? I'll lose my bestie and a good friend. Guess you didn't know that I've already stopped being upset and was already happy for the both of you and you cared so much for me you did not share with me what you thought could have hurt me. It's been so long and you are so not ever him. And it pains me to see it.

I know I used to be so not ever Wei Rong but then even if he's still kinda special, he's not how he used to mean to me anymore. At least I do not care as much as I used to anymore. I told wying about how wei rong had not appeared in my dream ever since I'm with Bie and now that only Bie appears. Cz Wei rong is no longer the person I cared most. I wonder if Mr Tan would bring us over to his Wei rong's place this year. I avoided last year although I actually wanted to see him very much. This time I wanna meet him as a friend and no more pain in the heart or puffy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.