Friday, February 5, 2010

I didn't know something small I did could make someone so happy. It makes me glad too because she is one of the VIP in my life. Haha! Thought I wouldn't be able to give her a present on her birthday so I gave her a really early one last year before she left Kuching and went to KL. Seems like I was able to give her something special even with our distance, an even better one than the one I gave her in September. Haha! It's weird how sometimes I'm able to help others but is helpless when it comes to my own problems. Anyways. I'm just saying. I don't mean I did something great. Just something teeny tiny. Haha! Anyways, just wanna say, anything for you my bestie! Hahahha! You would have done the same for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.