Monday, March 1, 2010

Went to Siniawan on Chap Goh Meh morning to get a good look at the Yang Shen activities going on there. I've been to Siniawan for uncountable times since a child but have yet join the crowd on the last day of CNY to see the occasion. Siniawan is my father's hometown but the land was sold few years back so we did not go back there anymore. Been up early and went with XY and Kim.
While waiting...

Went up XY's aunt's shop and stared down.
Took a picture of the opposite shop houses.
Spotted something. XD
Wouldn't let his mom wipe his butt in peace.
came back downstairs because the windows upstairs were too small. Not so many people yet.
The RELA guy looks excited.
Someone smoked and threw the cigarette on the floor =.="
Few smokers around me actually, much to my annoyance.
A dog passed by, curious to see why people start to gather.
Finally, they came!!
AH!! And my favourite part of CNY.. LION DANCES!! X3
Purple!! I've not seen that colour before (me sakai)
An excited looking Red Lion!

Red: My oh my!! *excited* People are staring at us!! *tail stood up*
Yellow: Yea! Hey! I see some more of us ahead!
*stretch tall to get a good view*
Red: Hello ladies! Huh? You wanna take a picture? Ok sure!
Red: Man, I'm famous! HAHA!!
Black: Hey, Hey! Lemmi through! I wanna take pictures with the ladies too!
Newly wedded couple ^^ Awww~~
Yellow: Wee!!!! *raced ahead*
Red: Hey!! Wait up!! *trying to catch up*
Red: What are you looking at?
Purple: I think I see a shooting star.
Red: ... in broad daylight?
Dwagon: Rawr!! Gimme back my ball!!"
><"
Purple Lion talking to it's twin brother," HahaH! Look at him chasing his ball! Hah!"
Red: You still following me?
my favourite picture Teehee!! Because it has got some cute puppy-ness in it, with droopy ears and curious look in it's face. (it's just how i see it, haha!)
Red: What are you lookin' at? (to the camera person)
Yellow: Hey look, look!! I see a cute Lion up front!
Red: Look! Look! *staring excitedly at something on the floor*
Yellow: Try to get my pictures right will ya? *talking to the camera person**not paying attention to Red*
*Searching for food*

Taking picture with what you call that?
Coming through, coming through~!!
I'm a tall Lion.. Rawr~~

Taking picture with one of the purple twins


A picture with the other twin.
Kim and me
Kim and me in the crowd
Kim and me in the crowd



Fruits!!


Cousin spotted among the crowd!! Tall one next to the guy in orange with big belly.
Oops.. someone came and squeezed between them.
The only colourful lion with less fluff
Two curious lions in the crowd!
*Excited*
XY
Wan so fierce mer? >.<
XY's granny!

Cousin spotted again! tall one next to the guy with topi.



Here comes the lions again! Oh! And the xi you ji characters..!

After Siniawan, we moved over to Bau to meet up with ShengHan, Lance and their friend whom i don't know. We thought the one in Bau is also over until we saw these~

Dwagon sitting gleefully at the back of the lorry with his ball which looks more like a lolipop. ><
Yellow~ @@

Me, Kim and XY

Another pair of happy twins
A tired looking dwagon. XD
Dwagon: Who says I'm tired. I can still fly~~



After that we joined the rest at a kopitiam and later headed to Syn Chee's house for a visit. XD
The sis intro to us Anion sanitary pads, doing demos by comparing it with Whisper pads. XD Was too exhausted and did not join XY for an even grand event later that night at Siniawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.