Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another attempt to attack the kitchen ahahha. Cook prawn with chilli and tomato and soy sauce and pepper.. Sounds ewww?? Ahaha.. It tastes nice, to me when cooked that way. So I ma try cooking it. Err.. put too much oil. T^T but still edible. teehee!!

O! I ma go out again. Home is unhealthy. But then I've got a hole in my wallet dy. T^T I bring my own drink. Sky juice paling best! Going out with Kim and Ah Pek. Will bring my work along with me. Teehee!! Then father won't think I'm wasting time and I ma get some job done. It's a Win Win situation. Woohoo! This sem I'm getting lazy. I was always going to sch on time or earlier, doing my assignment the moment I get it and paying full attention to the teacher in class the previous sem. This year, sigh, got lazy.. Heard it happens to almost everyone. Going to sch late, not very la but still haih.. procrastinating my assignments ><" sleeping and mind wandering away in class. EEksss~~ NOOOOOOO~~ *slap slap* OIK!! PS!! REMEMBER!!! KNT GO LATER DUN BLAME ANYONE ARH~~~~!!!

OKOK! Focus~~ @*@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.