Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally ate one of the fattening pills he gave me. Been unwilling to touch it but realize, unlike tuang tuang, they expire, can't be kept. Tastes nice. Thanks.

*Taking a deep breath* *Waiting for a reply* *Hoping for the best*

First day of school wasn't as good as I thought it would be. English class is too big and what teacher applied is too time consuming and not really effective. I would rather the class split into smaller groups, though there would be a problem about who gets to attend classes at which hour. Catriona's class on the other hand, is much better though now that Mikhael and Gao Wu joined in and she is a nice teacher, constantly making sure we get what she wants to say, and also not using up too much time on lecture which tends to get students to lose interested if dragged on like for english class. Hopefully it's only this week that things goes in such a manner for english class, the teacher did put a lot of effort but she is really having difficulties controlling such a huge class with a voice that soft. Dividing us into groups of four and then coming to us one by one. It does takes a really long time to reach us and I do get extremely restless while waiting.

Tomorrow would be Creative studies, lessons starting officially, assignments coming. Time to get busy. Class taught by Mr. Allan Sung. Hope it would be fun.

No more zombies tonight please. No more vivid images of bloody creatures that let out scary voices cause I can see them and hear them real well last night. Thanks.

Dear Lord, do forgive me for my sins. Help someone I had tortured badly sleep well tonight. Amen.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.