Driving back from school is fun. Especially when there at less cars and when the weather isn't too hot. I used to be driving a 50 to 60, now i ma driving a 70 to 80.. wee!! ok, I know people will tell me to be careful. I am la. But today careless a bit. just now on my way back from school, the lights turned red so I stopped behind a kancil, then I saw the distances was kinda far, so i let go a little little bit bit of the brakes to let it move slowly forward. but I dunno why, I ma fidget with my finger nails and then i felt a very soft bump and looked up and realized I had forgotten to step firmly on the brakes and had been sliding forward all the while until my car touched the Kancil's bum. Fortunately the guy did not come down and tell me off. No damage was done of course. For I did not slam into it. I ma be more careful next time. XD
Just now I had a lot of things on my mind plus the zombie nightmare which continues during my nap in the afternoon that I had forgotten I promised to meet up with kim and ah pek. I quickly got ready and we went to Isabella and then to the airport for a walk before stopping at McD's for my favourite ice-cream. With Kim coming along is nice for when there's only ah pek and me, there isn't much to say. I don't speak much for one unless a right topic hit me at an appropriate mood, and well, ah pek is blur and not paying attention most of the time. He can't hear well either if we are speaking too softly. But it's nice. I'm unhealthy to myself when being left alone so it's really nice of them to offer bringing me out. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.