Sunday, March 21, 2010

I guess I've been whining on the wrong post. ><" I forgot to whom I should whine to and to whom i should not. XD Is there anyone out there who is patient enough to hear me out? Hahah!! *wind blows* *no answer* >.< Guess not~ Hmm.. But it does feel better after doing so. I am not one to bottle up my feelings and just let everything burn a hole inside and leave me decaying, altho it's what u have to do if there's no one around. But now I have a blog. Most of the time I dun show but then I would still find someone at the end of the day who would listen and babble everything out and then feel lighter after that. Hahah!!

Had a dream this afternoon all about him. Can't remember what it is all about, but it wasn't really a good one i suppose. Oh! and the life drawing thingy was scary.. When I draw gaowu I don't dream gaowu, but when i draw desmond I dream desmond.. OMG!! But then I only draw 1 complete gao wu while the rest are just his eyes ears mouth and nose. But I draw complete desmonds from 3 diff perspectives and then his eyes ears mouth n nose.. eek!! OK la, it wasn't that bad. it's just that i don't remember ever having him appearing in my dreams.. XD

Haven't been updating my blog for quite awhile. Schedule was kinda packed. Not much time for work and rest and play. I get exhausted easily now. I can't stay awake till 5am without stretching and yawning anymore and it sucks. Because inspirations usually comes during midnight and when they come, u don't stop until u finish. Motivations and inspirations stop there once u put ur pen down.. Disastrous!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~~~~~~~ and I keep waking up late for sch because of that. Is it only me taking sem 2 like hell or is it everybody else? But wying said something meaningful. "good for us!" "cz i'd rather be killing brain cells doing something i like rather than doing something i'm familiar with but dun like at all" true true.. if u were to ask me to kill my brain cells doing accounting or science I wouldn't have this much patience or determination to do all the work and smiled with smugged satisfaction, feeling proud of what i've accomplished. Yes, I love what I do now. Stress and all, a bit of whining here and there, wailed to some about why teachers wouldn't explain clearly, cried to another why inspirations wouldn't come, yelled at bro for not letting me work in peace, or grumbled about pens not co-orperating, annoyed my neighbours playing and singing vitas to destress, jump about kicking bro's ass, groan about back aches, sore eyes and lethargy, till a point that those who are not used to me might get irritated ( I dunno, they never told me, but i suspected ), but i feel it's all worth it once I get the job done nicely and feel all triumphant about it. I never have this kind of feeling in other field. All i felt is inferiority, dejected, demotivated, stress, yadda yadda yadda, because i know i can't compete. True, this semester is kinda tough for me for the subject are some of my weak parts, for example photography which i have very little passion in, and also drawing portraits or human figure which is one of the knowledge and skills i lack in the field of illustration and design. Sem 3 would be worse with computers and multimedia coming up. I've got not much patience for gadgets or softwares and stuff but then it's part and parcel of design and of the modern world now. Like what Allen said to me, every semester you are bound to have subjects that u like and dislike, but u still have to cope and learn it all. Right, true.. Haha! And wait till I master everything.. I'm INVINCIBLE!! KIdding.. XD

Right! enough babbling and get back to work, PS!! Sobs Sobs~~ Bye bloggie~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.