Saturday, March 6, 2010

When you talk about a meet up. It felt unsettling but it did not sound like you want to end it. If I had known, I would have avoided it. Sigh. It's tormenting to wake up every time and realized you are not my baby anymore, it's always the first thing that comes to my mind the moment I open my eyes. It's horrible. 'It's not even four months!', some might say. But I've given you all my heart the moment you said 'I love you'. If the first month weren't so beautiful, it might not have been so difficult. But then I am still grateful it was. You said you can't feel that I love you. I don't blame you. I am not emotionally rich and is certainly unromantic, probably uncaring too. ( This part, the horoscope thingy tak chun ba )

Now all there is to do is wish you all the best in what ever you do, in your studies and in fulfilling your dreams. Hoping in future, if I could be a better, independent, experienced, and mature woman, you would give us a chance.

Now I have tons of stuffs in my surroundings to remind me of you. Pictures, Tuang tuang the bear, beaches, photography, the tee shirt you gave me, Mikhael, 175 degree cafe, Pizza hut and lots more, even the pair of slippers next door that looks exactly like your worn out adidas (something I've just noticed, too slow again).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.