Thursday, March 4, 2010

I bought a Patrick Star at Satok. Too irresistable. Been out with Kim and Steven to kill time. Hahah. And it's been a while since we go out with our dear ah pek! >< Costs me RM50 for a useless patung. >< but then i've been wanting a Patrick so just now I saw him and fell in love with him it'll be too sad to leave the shop without him so I took him with me. =( Hasty decision made. My 50 bucks just flewed away. Ah well... XD it's better to regret buying then regret not buying...... >

2 comments:

  1. if i got u den u wund have needed to buy... i just saw this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's ok la. I hesitated too. It's weird buying patung for myself. I haven't done it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.