Thursday, January 21, 2010
Bie say he's not over with the dilemma thingy yet. So after thinking for a long while for a right answer, I said it's ok, take your time. He told me not to be so nice because it will be harder for him. Tell me what to do to make it easier for you then. I don't know what I should do besides that actually. Very reluctant indeed when I said that because I dunno how long he will take. Making a scene, yell at him or cry wouldn't change his feelings about wanting to be alone for the moment so why do it? Sigh.. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. I dunno lah. If I yell at him he will want me by his side then I surely go do now. Haha! but it doesn't work like that gua. I continue to torture BaboonBro for the time being then. Maybe I go meditate in temple sin.. JKJK. Feel like punching something. No Taekwondo no target to kick. Haih!! Go make giraffe patung and hit. XD (as if I can make one =.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.