Hahaha!! Went eating at Hilton just now with my whole family. Feels nice. Can't remember when was the last time we went out and spend time together. First time eating at Hilton as well. Teehee~~ OK OK, I sound like a sakai now. Bah!! Who cares. Song nehz. Ate a lot. Especially sushi and oysters. >.< I have a thing for seafood you see. Had cakes and ice-creams too. Father kept aiming for oysters but did not want to go over and take so often. So he bugged every single one of us to go take oysters. @@" But not so lucky because everyone is also aiming for the same thing. Mom came back a few times empty handed or grabbing something else instead. Haha!
Bro says father plan to take us yesterday, so I thought he was just saying, like always. Did not expect it to be real and on a Sunday instead. Sorry daddy, and thanks. Hugss~~ Hope there's a next time, but maybe not so soon. I like such occasions to be rare so that they feel special~ =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.