Hope no one lao sai~ Ngahahaha!!!
Cooked my first spaghetti. Hahah!! Mom and bro my victim to taste it. XD
The process was really funny. First I started mincing the pork, mince till neck stiff. What the "toot~~" Then I seasoned it. Next, I start cooking the speghetti. After it is done, I realised it only enough for two so I threw the whole packet of what's left although I know it's a bit too much for one person. I'm cooking for 3, see? But the alang alang.. So everyone eat a bit more la!! Then here's the stupid part. I placed butter in the heated frying pan and then threw minced meat in, I was calm and toying with the meat in the frying pan and then I start thinking, 'hmm~~ Why is the meat in so early? How come everything looks plain?' Then I scream, " AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IFORGOT MY ONIONS!!! MOM~~~!!" But mom ignored me. I suppose she didn't hear me. So I turn off the stove, took the meat out and then pour some more oil in the pan. Then I remember the bloody onions isn't even prepared yet so what the hell was I doing?!! I switched off the stove once again, found an onion, and then start slicing and chopping. Then mom came into the kitchen looking amused. So I start again, onion in, then the meat. Mom snorted at the sight of the pork that are supposed to be 'minced' because they are still in large chunks.. XD Everything went smoothly after than then Mom said, " Don't forget the cheese!!" I dashed across the kitchen and threw 3 pieces of cheese in stir a bit and hei hei hei~~ Ready to serve!!
It wasn't so bad though, not as good as mom's but still I think it tastes fine. Just that mom keep laughing at my 'minced pork' but she says taste fine. Nyek nyek.. Aidi~ eat spaghetti at 11pm. If I hadn't start cooking I think we'll be eating midnight!! Mom got hooked by the television. =.=!! Yish!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.