Monday, January 11, 2010

Steven shared with me some of his pictures and a nice song as well.

Here's the URL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9EKJatJvA

Listened to my mp3, played Vitas' CD twice, and listening to this song over and over again now. Listening to music does have a temporary calming effect. Charging my mp3 right now. Gonna need it to sng me to sleep.

Played with wools and some UHU as well. Haha.
Mom just splashed me another bucket of cold water. Saying that I keep making the same thing. It's not exactly the same. Well yeah, it's making fluffy balls but then, it's a bit different because I'm trying colour mixing. =.=" Where else on earth can you find such an unsupportive mother? Sigh, never mind la. She's just being blunt and speaking out what she thinks. Not in the mood to heed her words anyway. =.= I do what I please and it's not an assignment I'm gunna hand in anyway.

Please come back to me soon after you get things settled and come out from your cave or room or whatever you call it. I'll be here waiting for you with open arms. =)

Here's the lyrics to the song Steven shared =)

Fireflies lyrics
Songwriters: Young, Adam;

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
(Please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep
(Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
Awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.