Sunday, January 17, 2010


Went to search who that white ninja in G.I Joe is. Rupa-rupanya is lee byung-hun. =.= When I was watching I was still thinking why he look so much like that korean star. =.= It's him la. Ish! Just din expect him to be in an Angmo movie ba. Looking even hotter tim. Ok, Bie, I take back my words about mom being different because she loved him as well when she was watching the two korean drama he starred in. I didn't watch most of it because father kept asking me to study(Like I could concentrate when he's watching the TV with that volume level, and I can hear every conversation). =.= but I like him as well. Er, she did always scold me for having a thing for bad dangerous people though. XD But, mom~~ I think our taste are the same la. I think the young you definitely agree with me Ngahahhaha!! =X

Lee Byung Hun does look a bit like the Chinese singer Zhang Jie, but then Zhang Jie just lack that something which makes the big difference between the two. Haha! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.