Friday, January 1, 2010

My posts lately are so random, Not organised, so based on thoughts and feelings that went through my head at the moment. LOL!

Headache! But dun feel like going to sleep. Watching hai pai tian xin on youtube at the moment. Paused for a moment and post another random thought here while waiting for youtube to finish loading.

It wasn't so bad at Kim's house actually. We had steamboat, sandwiches, sparkling juice and played mahjong. But then I don't know why I wanted to be with him so badly that I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it as much as I should there. The mahjong game was kinda slow that it made XY bored and she kept complaining about it. LOL! No money involved too I suppose, that's why she wasn't keen or excited.

Hmm.. I'll resume what I'm watching earlier. Dalung Dalung~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.