Saturday, January 9, 2010
Daddy ♥
Went to the dentist today with PaPa and BaBoon Bro. I know, I know, no big deal right? Hahaha! But it is to me. It's been awhile since I went to the dentist and went out with daddy. We waited for almost 2 hours I suppose. Makes me recall the times where I used to frequent Clinics due to poor health when I was very young. Daddy was always with me. Because we often went during early mornings, I recall feeling so sleepy and daddy would let me lie on his lap while waiting. Miss those moments. One of the things I hate about growing up is that distance begins to form between daddy and me.Today, We sat there observing other patients, spotted some weird ones, then me and daddy caught each other's eyes and laughed. Haha! Daddy I love you so much!! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.