Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lilian ask me why not ask him what the real reason he's like that. I dunno if I should. I'm not much of a risk taker. If it's that dilemma that you posted on FB quite sometime ago then it's one hell of a dilemma that I couldn't fathom. 'Wish and Pray damn hard you can be ALONE' has never crossed my mind. Maybe it's because I fear the word itself to even think about it. Haha.

Anyways, Lilian's questions and words struck a certain fear that I've been trying so hard to get numb with high dosage of anesthetics. Lian, I'm not mad at you for this so don't worry. Haha! It's a test I know!! Stay strong!!

Kim's birthday tomorrow and I don't know what to get her. She won't fancy handmade stuff so I'll just save up my ideas. And she would be opening presents in front of the table as usual I guess. Something I don't like as well. Cause her Swinburne pals are certainly getting her costly stuff and broke old me wouldn't be able to afford her something that nice. Sigh. I'll think of something. Last solution is to escape the party. Sounds better than going empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.