New Year resolution:
1. Be more friggin talkative
2. Speak my friggin mind out
3. Be more confident
4. Be brave
5. Learn to cook some simple dishes
6. Learn to bake
7. Make more friends
8. Do better in studies
9. Do not think too much, ask when I need an answer
10. Make studies my priority when school starts (cause somehow my life now revolves around him)
11. Be more hardworking
12. Be more alert
13. Take good care of myself
14. Learn to love myself more (Like Sha Sha)
15. Be more tidy
16. More work, less sleep
17. Do not procrastinate
18. Don't be too proud to say out loud, he needs to know what I want
19. Be more understanding if he does not spend enough time or give me enough attention as I would have liked (his life does not revolve around me)
20. Do not lose contact with friends that are still in touch. (if not you will lose them as time goes by)
21. Learn to be more creative in pleasing my baby (Get tips and advice from experienced people on how they do little things that surprises their partner or show them how much they mean to them)
22. Don't be clumsy
23. Get prettier (he says gf who doesn't care about how they look anymore after they are in a relationship shows that she doesn't sayang her bf)
24. Be more presentable
25. Clear my wardrobe
26. Save money for rainy days
27. Tell daddy I love him (someday, too difficult, if I say he might think I'm dying soon @@)
28. Don't worry myself too much all the time
29. Sleep well and during appropriate times
30. Drink more water
31. get my bloody haircut (I look like Medusa)
32. Pay more attention
33. Be more punctual
34. Don't stress myself
35. Learn to be more grateful
36. Learn to enjoy life more
37. Learn to see life in a more positive way
38. Learn not to panic easily
39. Do not give up easily, stand up bravely when you fall, take criticism easily, there is always room for improvement
40. Be more creative (It's everything you need to make life more wonderful)
Hahahah!! Anyone think of something else that I need to add to the list? Dear friends, Remind me if I'm slacking off. Remind me when I'm starting to frown. Remind me about my list and I think I'll get all motivated again. Hope tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Sweet dreams, world. I'm gunna date zhou gong soon. Hope he brings me somewhere beautiful tonight, teehee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thats too many things to complete in one year. it will be good for you if you can do a quarter of it. And indeed, you world should not revolve around him, the "pressure" is too much.
ReplyDelete